Monday, January 14, 2008

scare

so there was a slight scare this weekend. I'll spare you all the details... but for those who have had a baby... there was a scare.

Sara is now at 11 1/2 weeks. 12 weeks on Wednesday... the end of the first trimester. hoorya!

well, after an unexpected/needed trip to the doctor, all is well. the heart beat was pumping away and I guess the little one was even waving to the camera, full finger flexing and all! now I wish I would have been there to see it! maybe next time it will wave at me.


anyhow... with trimester number one now being close to over, we are almost in the clear. (that's relieving) we keep praying (and would appreciate your prayers too) for a full term, healthy pregnancy and baby.

well, here's a kind of recent picture from the last ultrasound I was at from 10 weeks. enjoy. :)

1 comment:

Stacey Lawlis said...

Hey Friend! Glad the scare ended up being okay. Prayers for a happy and healthy pregnancy. AND! The first trimester is almost over, so hopefully the tiredness is almost over as well!

Take care, you two.