Wednesday, February 27, 2008

: : 95% for sure : :

We went to the OBGYN for an ultrasound on Monday. Here's what we found out:

- We were told not to take the tags off of any clothes that we are given.

- We were told that our baby is in the 59th percentile range for it's size (that's a little bigger than normal... don't blame me... well, maybe you should... after all, I was 10lbs 9oz when I was born).

- We were told that everything looks good and normal and that our baby appears to be healthy.

- We were told that (and he's 95% sure) that we're having a GIRL. :) (Cassie, your dream must have been a premonition... or something like that...)

Here's the latest ultrasound picture.















Have a blessed day! :)

3 comments:

Cassie said...

WOW!!!! CONGRATS!!! i totally forgot about my dream when i commented on the pic!!!!

but now of course i remember it now!!!! She was REALLY REALLY cute in the dream.... so HOORAY FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

i'll be praying for Sara.... as she appears to be getting big fast!

Laurel said...

Hey Chad & Sarah,

I found your blog from Cassie's. Congrats on the little one on the way. If Cassie dreamed it's a girl ... I would go ahead and take the tags off the clothes. :) Cassie had a dream about Hosanna before we even knew I was pregant. That was the only pregnancy that we knew whether it was a boy or girl. We don't trust ultrasounds ... but we trust Cassie's dreams.

We sure miss seeing you both. Hope you are doing well.

Laurel D.

KeeleyMarie said...

I am so excited for you guys! Congrats again!